Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Sketchy Challenges #57

Its time for another sketch and this sketch is by the lovely Sandy, you can see it here.

This cutie is WOJ's 'You Colour My World' and its a free digi, you can get it here!

 
I am being very good and have been going through my supplies and trying to use them up instead of cutting into full sheets of papers. And I am actually enjoying it, finding all sorts of treasures, so I guess I am doing some spring cleaning to! So this card has been created from all sorts of goodies from my stash and the image has been coloured with Copics.


Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

4 comments:

  1. Thats a very wonderufll card creation, looks sooo wonderfull!!!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke maar ook een beeldschone kaart
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete