Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WOJ Challenge #155

So I have been MIA quite a bit this month but I have been busy creating so I have lots of catching up to do!

So firstly we have the new challenge that has just gone up today at WOJ, super easy, the theme is 'Happy Birthday'.

Here is my card, perfect for a little princess. This is WOJ 'Maya Dressing Up', reminds me of my girl when she was little wearing my shoes.

 
 The papers are Glitz Design, WOJ Button Twine, WOJ Festive Occasions sentiment stamps, Wild Orchid flowers and lace from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wat een beeldschone kaart Colleen en je hebt prachtige kleur tinten gebruikt.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so stinkin cute! Adorable, awesome coloring and great sketch.

    ReplyDelete