Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge

Its time again for the latest challenge and its another stunner!


Challenge #146 is 'Favourite Colours and use Lace'. I always love my shades of brown with some pink, cream or blue so I used this cutie 'Baby Henry' and made a card with pink and brown. I know it says Baby Henry but I made it a girl baby by colouring in some pink to celebrate a birth of a baby girl! So this stamp is not only adorable adorable but very versatile to :)


Some of my favourite lace at the moment and finished off with WOJ button twine, a button, Whimsy sentiment, Tim Holtz memo pin and Wild Orchid rose from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Colleen !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute Colleen, love it ! Hugs, Maron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige kaart , je hebt hele mooi kleuren gebruikt.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfull and lovely card project, looks fantastic ans is just tooo cute!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable Colleen...:o)

    Big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete