Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!


Most of you would have put out cookies and milk with your kids last night for Santa so you probably can all relate to this cutie 'Cookies for Santa'.

I would like to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope you and your loved ones enjoy this special time together.


So who got spoilt with some lovely christmas goodies this year?


Thank you for all your visits and such sweet comments, I have loved each and everyone of them. Enjoy this very special day and I hope that it will be all that you have wished for and some more!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderfull christmas card, looks fantastic!
    Wish you and your family merry christmas!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    And a merry christmas to you and your family!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome. I like the cute image. :)

    I wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been around in a very long time Colleen, so sorry...............Mr. Blogger must have played tricks with you and my reading list GRRR!! LOVE this sweet Henry and hope you were spoiled by Santa and had a great time with the family!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card, lovely image and lovely coloured. Hope you had a wonderfull Christmas, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete