Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Whiff of Joy Secret Stamp Kit

Whiff of Joy's Winter Secret Stamp Kit is available now and can be pre-ordered. I can't believe christmas is only a few weeks away but this kit has already got me in the festive mood to create christmas cards!

How cute is Henry?


I have used My Minds Eye All Is Bright paper, love the colours and vintage feel. A doily, some muslin and flowers from my stash to finish it off.


The sentiment is also from the Winter Secret Stamp Kit.

Today Whiff of Joy are also starting October previews so don't forget to visit my Whiff of Joy team mates to have a peek!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfull card creation, looks fantastic and that image is very cute!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, love it ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete