Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lime Tart Gallery Release

Its that time again....woohooooo.........I love the gallery release each month, so much inspiration and gorgeous creations!!! So have a look here and see what the rest of the awesome ladies did!

I got to play with the beautiful Half Tart this month. First up I have a layout of my gorgeous family, its a couple of years old but I still have heaps of older photo's to scrap plus it brings back so many memories of when the were little :)



And some close ups.







And then using these gorgeous bright papers I attempted to scrap a boys layout. A little different for me but I am pretty happy with it, ok maybe not the handwritten journalling though.



And some close ups.





Now a pretty and girly layout of my baby girl.



More close ups.







Included in the kit is this cute little cloud and rainbow so I made a bright sunny card to cheer someone up.





So grab yourself a cuppa and head on over to Lime Tart's Gallery!



No comments:

Post a Comment