Thursday, September 22, 2011

Boys!!!

As you know I have two boys and they are very busy little boys, always on the go! Even now that they are a little bigger they still just as busy and love their sports!! But they also get their fair share of bumps and bruises. So the layout I am sharing with you today is of my eldest son when he was little and if you look at his forehead, he has a nasty bump - typical of boys I guess!!



I have used a word chippie from Stuff 2 Scrap - 'Tough' and thats what boys are,they just get up and keep going :)



I am not so sure about this LO, I think its a little different for me but I am happy I have scrapped some more pics of my boys and I guess with boys LO's they tend to be a little less busier. Anyway I used the sketch from Get Picky, love their sketches!! And I have been a good girl and trying to use up my older stash, the papers are My Minds Eye.

Thank you again for popping by and for your lovely comments!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Thx for playing along with us at Get Picky..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen, what a lovely page!! The colors and photos are definitely beautiful!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the finish on that chip title, and of course love all the distressing and stitching on the paper edges!

    ReplyDelete