Monday, June 20, 2011

'For You'

I have had a couple people ask where I live because I keep moaning about the cold, so I should clear this up. I live in Outback Australia so its really not as cold as alot of other places but because its usually very hot my body isn't coping with this cold........LOL!!!! Anyway onto something creative, I have another card to share with you today.



I have used a Tickled Pink Stamp coloured with Copics, Bo Bunny Gabrielle papers, Prima flowers, Studio Calico alphas, Kaisercraft pearls, Bella - Beautiful ribbon and some lace and a doily from my stash.

I would like to enter my card at:

Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges - Challenge #24 - 'A Sketch'.
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #169 - 'Birthstones'. Mine is December - Turquoise/Blue Topaz, which you probably already guessed, I am really happy the way it turn out!!

Thank you for popping by and for your lovely comments!

7 comments:

  1. This is totally sweet Colleen!!! Love that cute little butterfly!! oooh Outback Aussie gets really cold in winter...hope you are staying warm! Have a great week :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Colleen! It actually helped me finish a card I had been struggling with, so thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colleen in Outback Australia!!!!!!!!
    Your card is beautiful in these soft sage colors and the image so adorable!!!
    In Holland it is like Autumn instead of Summer.
    April was extremely warm so we thought global warming is a fact and we will get the climate of Southern Europe over here but now we are back to typical Dutch summer weather:rain, storm and cold, great for spending time in the craftroom!!!!!

    Hug, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Colleen how far out the back are you?
    this card is lovely i like the layerd affect. you have such a talent iam yet to master some of the technics you use. thankyou for the insperation

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! Such a sweet take on the sketch! Your flowers are lovely too! Thanks for playing along @ Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    XX
    Regan ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. Fantastic colours and design.

    Thanks for joining us @ Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I totally love this. Love the vintage feel and the soft feminine feel you have created with the boyish colours. just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in with our sketch challenge this week at Tickled Pink Stamps
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete