Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Card :)

Well life has surely got in the way of my crafting and at busy times like this I love to make cards. Because I can stamp and colour my image and then come back the next day to make my card, this way I get to play every day even if its just for a little. It hasn't helped that I have had two very sore fingers from playing netball, the one I still can't bend and its been a week and a half already :(

Ok back to my card..........lol



Sorry about the crooked photo, was in a rush to get the pics done :( I am going to enter this card in Cute Card Thursday, the challenge was to stamp on Kraft cardstock. I have never done this before so it was definately a new challenge for me :) And Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge - Distress, well that was easy for me because I am always doing that!

Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments!!! I will be back tomorrow with another card and a gorgeous Sweetpea stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is so sweet! Love the flowers, flourish and butterfly! Wonderful coloring as well! :)
    Regan ~ Guest Designer TPSC

    ReplyDelete