Thursday, March 10, 2011

Miss Bessie Lulu

I loved this Stamping Bella stamp from Lime Tart as soon as I saw her, isn't she sweet? Bessie Lulu is currently sold out but Philippa has more coming in, here is my card.



I used this months Half Tart and if you pop on over to Lime Tarts blog you will find some close ups :)

I have been a bit quiet but it has been one of 'those' weeks. Anyway before I go I have two toots to share with you, have a look here and here.

Thank you for popping by and your lovely comments, I will catch up with you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. Super congratulations Colleen, wow being featured on their fabulous site and I love the gorgeous nature photo and all that distressing, good for you. I love the gorgeous card you made, how pretty is that stamp. Melxx ps. I have had one of those weeks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Col and the hugest congrats on your toots too...especially the Prima one...soooo loveld that layout! Hope you are well lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Colleen. Love your layout. Gorgeous card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on both your toots Colleen.. so deserved!! Love your card.. that stamp is so gorgeous and you've used it beautifully!! Have a fab weekend :) hugs

    ReplyDelete