Friday, December 10, 2010

A little bit excited!!!!

Head over to Lime Tart's blog and have a look!!!!

Thank you Philippa for asking me and a BIG thank you for personalizing my orders (sorry they get a bit confusing at times...LOL!)and for your professional service, I love getting my parcels and for those extra little suprises you throw in :)

So head over to Lime Tart and see the amazing stuff Philippa has in store, they have an awsome Copic Club (a personal fave of mine!) and she also has a super talented design team!

Thank you for popping by and please don't forget to pop over to Lime Tart, have a peek and leave a little love :)

6 comments:

  1. well done Coleen! How good is that? What an awesome job you did too. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Colleen.. your cards are amazing... LOVE them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo colleen... how nice for you to be recognised. not surprising... you do a great job! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAR OUT!!!! Congrats Colleen. Those cards are beautiful and adorable. Love 'em. May have to investigate Copic Markers now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Congrats Colleen! Amazing....you will have to teach me. Would love to catch up with you.....not working in the shop at the moment as my DH has just gone away on operations for 12 months, but here is my email and I would love to meet up with you
    sarahmoore13@hotmail.com

    And thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Congrats, great cards :-)

    ReplyDelete