Saturday, November 20, 2010

Isn't this gorgeous????

....the new papers from Basic Grey - Curio, just beautiful!!! I ordered these for my birthday from DH and they arrived on Friday, I was good, I left the box unopened but how sweet is my DH - he gave it to me early......LOL!!!

So I had to have a play and used the sketch from Get Picky.


This is of my DD and she wasn't even a year yet, so sweet! Here is a close up...

Fussy cut some gorgeous flowers and layered them, some machine stiching, distressing, inking.....all of my favourites :)



Do you see my brick wall? I have been hunting for a brick stamp and I finally found one - I am so in love with this stamp :)


Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend and thanks for popping by!!

10 comments:

  1. love what you did with the Curio! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive from the US!! Fab take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! you do Curio Well-A lovely LO...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous LO Colleen!!! Love the hand cutting... I purchased these papers just for that reason... they come up beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS indeed Colleen! Also gorgeous is the way you have used these papers. I ABSOLUTELY love what you have done with this layout and the colours match the picture so well. Lovely!

    P.S Thanks for your kind words about my DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous. Love the way you have used the papers and the brick stamp. Who makes it as I may just need to add one to my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWEE!!! Love this so much and love love that brick stamp...think I may need to get me one...hehe!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, pretty! I adore that brick wall stamp, you have used it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is absolutely precious!!!!! I love it so much.I love the brick stamp,where did you get it????

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yum colleen! just stunning. i need one of those brick stamps too!! can you please tell me where you found it?? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Colleen! You must tell me who the stamp is by too :)
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete