Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some Layouts To Share!

Well its been a very busy week with the kids back to school but they all sleeping now so I thought I would share some layouts......

First up is my Aussie Scrapjack for April,as promised. I had heaps of fun with this, lots of distressing, painting, inking and stamping! This is my eldest son who was very kranky and hot, he gets this 'look' and even when he was younger he had the same 'kranky look'. Probably won't be particurly happy with this layout when he is older......LOL



Next up is the new challenge blog 'The Color Room', there is some amazing work up there already so head over and have a look and give the challenges a go. Sorry, still have to learn how to post a link here.



I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen
    Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. Have had a sneeky peek at yours too and you have a lovely little blog!! Some really beautiful layouts too!! B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen.... thought Id come and have a sticky beak too :) lovely work :) The destressing on your " the look " LO is fantastic....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawwww this is just beautiful!! what a gorgeous LO! you have done a STUNNING job on it ... I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this pretty in pink LO its gorgeous!!
    Your blog is pretty special....Have enjoyed browsing!! TFS
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete